*NB* -- the Tacoma City Marathon course will again have some changes in 2020; please check the TCM website for up to date information.
If you have any questions about getting your team registered with the Tacoma City Marathon and set up on this fundraising website to accept donations, don't hesitate to e-mail Laurie Davenport at email@example.com.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AS A RELAY TEAM:
1. Decide who will be the team leader, make up a name for your team, assign relay legs and collect shirt size information. The leader should register the team on the Tacoma City Marathon website. Register before December 2, 2019, to avoid the next price increase; registration cost increases by $25 every month until 3/2/20. There is no day-of-race registration. It is OK for only one team member to pick up the team's shirts and bibs prior to the race.
3. Use the 'Be a Participant' menu to sign up the team on the 'runforequaljustice.com' website to receive donations. When you sign up as a team, individual team members will need to then sign up as team members in order to receive donations since donations can't be made to the team as a whole. (If this doesn't work for you, you can sign your team up as an individual using the first and last name fields to record your team name, then donors can make donations directly to your team and team members don't need to sign up individually.)
4. Encourage your firends, co-workers and family to donate to support your team!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AS AN INDIVIDUAL RUNNER:
1. Register for the event you want to run on the Tacoma City Marathon website. You can save on the registration fee if you register early. You'll be responsible for picking up your own bib and shirt prior to the run.
3. Sign up to receive donations to the Run for Equal Justice in your name on this website -- just click on the 'Be a Participant' link on the menu and fill out the form to create an account.
4. Encourage your firends, co-workers and family to donate to support you!